‘You’ or ‘Your’ means you as a participant in, or as a user of, the bigkidzfoundation.org website, or any bigkidzfoundation.org affiliated web service. ‘We’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ refers to bigkidzfoundation.org. ‘Our site’ refers to the bigkidzfoundation.org website or any affiliated web service.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, attending, or using the bigkidzfoundation.org Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://bigkidzfoundation.org/terms-of-service/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
bigkidzfoundation.org can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results with our ideas, information, tools, running groups, or strategies.
Hours of Operation
- bigkidzfoundation.org is available via email Monday through Friday, during regular operating hours.
- We close for all government observed holidays and other days, sporadically, based on our Company’s scheduling.
Trial Subscriptions: Your bigkidzfoundation.org membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 10 or 30 days, whichever is specified, or another length that is specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. bigkidzfoundation.org reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine your trial eligibility.
3. Terms of Subscription Renewal
Trial members will receive a notice from us that your trial period is ending or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
Monthly bigkidzfoundation.org subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel.
Yearly bigkidzfoundation.org Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price.
4. Release of Liability for Technical Difficulties
bigkidzfoundation.org is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by bigkidzfoundation.org on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any bigkidzfoundation.org owned web properties or services. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, or the product or service cannot be delivered as intended, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of bigkidzfoundation.org, which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, or any other digital product or service, bigkidzfoundation.org reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, bigkidzfoundation.org WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use bigkidzfoundation.org Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that bigkidzfoundation.org may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account. (Please see our Privacy Statement for more information on how we use, respect, and protect your information.)
6. Social Media Groups and Communities
We maintain various media channels. Most of the content produced on these channels is freely available to anyone who can access it, and we welcome all who do so! We do also maintain groups that are private, members-only community features.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, which are outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Keep it respectful.
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts.
- No pitching to the group.
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and / or publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content.
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic.
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members.
- Access to this group does not mean that bigkidzfoundation.org endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. Please review Section 2: Release of Liability, which applies to all content shared, by bigkidzfoundation.org or anyone else, within our moderated communities.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies.
- Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules.
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in permanent removal from the group.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to moderate the content in our community channels and delete any post, or otherwise censor content, to ensure the highest quality experience for our entire community.
7. Intellectual Property
You agree that bigkidzfoundation.org, including but not limited to bigkidzfoundation.org products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement bigkidzfoundation.org Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by bigkidzfoundation.org and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the bigkidzfoundation.org services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the bigkidzfoundation.org services, or content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from bigkidzfoundation.org. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the bigkidzfoundation.org services, or content in any manner, and you shall not exploit the bigkidzfoundation.org brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, bigkidzfoundation.org and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any bigkidzfoundation.org products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the bigkidzfoundation.org brand at any time without notice. In no event will bigkidzfoundation.org be liable for making these changes. bigkidzfoundation.org may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of bigkidzfoundation.org services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to bigkidzfoundation.org (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by bigkidzfoundation.org and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND WEBSITE, OR ANY PART OF NO MEAT ATHLETE, LLC, EXCEPT FOR USE OF bigkidzfoundation.org AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
bigkidzfoundation.org, the bigkidzfoundation.org logo, other bigkidzfoundation.org trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with bigkidzfoundation.org are trademarks or registered trademarks of bigkidzfoundation.org in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with bigkidzfoundation.org Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
8. Affiliate Marketing
Occasionally, links on this site pointing to other products are affiliate links, meaning bigkidzfoundation.org earns commissions on sales referred through those particular links.
If you have questions or comments regarding bigkidzfoundation.org, please contact us.